Friday, October 28, 2011

Just no words

what a day its been. where can i even begin............ sigh

first i guess it starts with me waking up to the sounds of my dad in agony. He was vomiting and moaning in pain. It got so bad we decided to take him to the emergency room to find out what was wrong with him. But even before we could get him out of the house I got another phone call. A call telling me that my grandma just passed away.............I just....... I really had no idea how to react to that and neither did my sister. I thought i'd be able to handle this with ease, heck i think i was managing just fine. That was until my sis and I went to my grandma's place to pay our last respects and hold her hand for the last and final time. I just didn't know how to feel, i didn't know what to do. Just staring at her lying down peacefully in bed holding her hand just as i always did when i visited her. Everyone was so emotional and breaking down in front of me and yet there i was staying still just barely being able to keep my mind at ease. Is this what death of a love one feels like to me? i don't know. But i do know that today was the first day in years where i couldn't hold back my tears any more.

Grandma may you rest in peace and watch over the people you've loved for so long.

Jonny will always miss and love you



No comments:

Post a Comment