Friday, February 4, 2011

The Dream


So there's this story of this girl that i met years ago and in my eyes i thought she was shy and a bit dorky with her monotone voice. But as the years went by.....my god, i guess i could say i was completely wrong. As we got to know each other we came to see how awesome our friendship was and how much we enjoyed each other's company. Heck i loved her company and still do.

Then came that fateful time when i went up to see her and i guess we fell for each other, even though we hardly exchanged words or anything haha but in the short time of being with her i knew we had something special between us. Then when i came back to Melbourne our connection was severed and eventually we stopped talking for a year or so.

"hey I'm coming down to Melbourne to stay with you for 14 days =D" Those were the very words that began the next our next story and what brought us back together. Who could have known that in those 14 days of being in each others presence we would fall for each other so hard. Its just soo amazing how much affection we had for each other after not even talking to each other for a year or so. Not trying to sound corny or anything but maybe we're just meant to be haha.

Amazing, incredible, irresistible, astonishing, astounding, remarkable, the list just goes on. No amount of words can describe what you are to me. To be honest when i think of you I'm just absolutely speechless for words like my mind just switches off and makes me feel all warm and funny all over.

In my whole life i never had any aspirations or any dreams but after meeting you once again and seeing just how amazing we can be together i finally have one dream.

The dream of being with you

i want to write soo much more but no words are just coming out, man this girl has totally got me head over heels

she's the girl of my dreams

she's the girl i've always wanted

she's just the best

she's the girl i'll always love



No comments:

Post a Comment