Sunday, April 10, 2011

Time Lapse


Well what can i say, its been so long since we become apart and yet she still gives me the major awks for some unknown reason. It still surprises me how it still hits my thoughts even though its been ages. We still still haven't talked or tried to mend our friendship (well i actually did try once) well she probs thinks we have but in my eyes i still see it shattered in the abyss but oh wells, it shouldn't be too much of a loss for me. Even though i would like her to be my friend, but in these circumstances i kinda want her to be the one who comes and tries to fix our friendship. (That failed relationship with her really had its toll on me so now I'm just sick of trying). But in this case we all know that she'd never lift a finger to get back what we once had, i think it's just not in her personality to try for me. I actually do think of the day she just calls me or gives me a sign that she wants to fix everything heck i think i'd be glad if she did because then i would see that she did care about me in some way. As more and more days pass though i start to see how unlikely it is and also the more i don't want anything to do with her. So i just hope that she does something before all my hope for her runs out.


fingers crossed she does the right thing and doesn't prove me wrong 'again'

No comments:

Post a Comment